Monday, January 23, 2012

Parisian Valentine

Anyone who knows me (or has been to my scrap room) knows that I have a slight Parisian obsession.  My husband and I were in Paris in 2004.  We actually got engaged on that trip, but in Luxembourg, not Paris.  Ever since then, I have collected Paris items.  My scrap room is Parisian themed, and there are paintings throughout my house that have the Eiffel Tower in them.


With my obsession, it's no surprise that the Artistic Etchings stamp set is one of my favorites by Stampin' Up.  I also love anything vintage, so this stamp set is a home run!   I made this French Valentine for my husband.


Details:
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, French Script
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Misc: Heart Punches, Sponge Daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment